I have edited manuscripts for professional educators, written articles for three wedding publications, and created concise children’s book reviews for Kirkus. I became fascinated with online guerilla marketing in 2003; I then designed two websites–The New US Woman, for women entrepreneurs and The Wedding Guide of TN & KY. That was soon followed by an online bookstore for Patrick Ferreri’s classical & jazz transcriptions, three websites for my husband’s expanding home renovation company, web content for a health supplement company, and a solar energy website. I am a published author of a book about the female leaders who altered history, which you can download for FREE on the My Portfolio page! My BA is in Secondary English Education and I hope to pass on my entrepreneurial spirit to other women!
My skill set includes the following:
- Proficiency in design and layout of email messages for email marketing.
- Ability to work without supervision from my home-based office.
- Desire to enhance my technical knowledge and continual reading on the topic.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices for content marketing on the internet.
- Ability to work under posed deadlines.
- Superb skills in copywriting, content writing, and proofreading.
- Knowledge of HTML code.
- Efficiency in researching and documenting sources.
- Knowledge of various blog platforms like Blogger and WordPress.
- Search engine optimization skills so a client does not need to use PPC.
- Ability to write press releases, newsletters and email blasts that sizzle.